CAMS 1 & 4 ARE DOWN

This where ya'll get together and talk about whatever ya'll wanna.
whereitazz

CAMS 1 & 4 ARE DOWN

Post by whereitazz »

Dear Trent:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY - HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAt time tonight celebrating with the boys.

jUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT i did report cameras 1 and 4 both down by calling the camera OUTAGE HOTLINE AT 9:12 P.M. as you suggested we do in your last post.

Just oine question. What happened to the scheduled 9:00 p.m. Road Show> Didn't happen.
bmillertown

Re: CAMS 1 & 4 ARE DOWN

Post by bmillertown »

I just called to reported the outages as well. I think that i have totally lost hope now.
Tryme2

Post by Tryme2 »

For someone that is trying to win the trust of the members it is a BIG fail. He promises changes in a chat earlier this week and just today posts to "give a brother a call" when the cams are down. Not only are the cams down the the scheduled show did not take place tonight. If you are going to change or cancel the show, how long does it take to change it on the schedule or post on twitter?

Sorry bro, got to call them like it is.....birthday or not.....a BIG FAIL.
whereitazz

Post by whereitazz »

hey guys:

THIS IS NOT A NEGATIVE POST. Just wanted to let you guys know that Noahshyboy is doing a solo on T4S right now. It's only in the T4S Chatroom, not the Cocodorm Chatroom. I'm not saying he is in the wrong chatroom because this is an unscheduled solo by him and he can do it in whatever room he wants. Just wanted u guys to know that at least there is a little something coming out of the dorm so appreciate what u are getting.

PLEASE NO NEGATIVE COMMENTS AS WE DON'T WANT TO SPOIL TRENT'S BIRTHDAY :D :D :D
whereitazz

Post by whereitazz »

Yes Trent:

I don't mean to be rude, but I am puzzeled by this camera outage thing. Yesterday you tell us that we should call the camera outage hotline instead of posting to the forum, as you did not learn of the camera outage untill you read the post at 2:30 p.m. Yet the cameras had been down for most of the night.

Tonight I called the camera outage hotline and spoke to you personally and you informed me that you were unaware of the camera outage. That call was made at approximately 9:00 p.m. and it is now 3 hours later and the cameras are still down. So I guess what you are saying and I I am not trying to put words in your mouth but it isn't goiung to make any difference whether we post to the forum or call the camera outage hotline, the cameras will be fixed when you feel like fixing them.

Besides why are we bitching about the cameras being down because there is nothing going on in the dorm anyway?

Really Trent, I must agree with some of the other members, that we are fast losing trust in you because again, all we are hearing is promises, but no resolutions. In the hat the other night you made numerous promises, but since then all we have seen again is scheduled shows not happening, and camera outages almost nightly.

You ask us to bring in new members, but how can we even refer people to the cocodorm and have them laugh at us because what they will see at the cocodorm is the same thing we have been seeing for years.
bago

Post by bago »

Relax whereitazz. You already know Trent was out celebrating his birthday
with the boys so he is not in the dorm to fix the cams.
Besides, since they are all out celebrating with Trent, there is nothing in the dorm
to watch until they get back (which usually isn't until 4 or 5 am :D ).
Give Trent a break and let him enjoy his birthday!
I think Trent wants to improve things at the dorm and he expressed that when he
met with the members in the Dorm Dad chat and listened to our complaints and suggestions.
Give him a chance! Happy Birthday Trent!
Bago
whereitazz

Post by whereitazz »

Bago:

I do apologize to Trent as I was unaware that he was away from the dorm when the cameras went down. I was in no way trying to ruin his birthday celebration. I was just trying to point out that for the last two nights when the cameras went dow, only the cameras pointed at the beds went down, notthe other two cameras, and since this happened two nights in a row it appears that there are "gremlins" lurking in the software that controls the cameras.

True with only two models in the dorm right now we really can't expect too much but I do give Trent credit for alerting us on Twitter when something is happening (like right now with Noah in the bunk bed doing his solo) and Baby Stars earlier in the bun bed. At least it shows he is trying.

He has corrected some things at the dorm but again, I point out that the scheduled shows (especially the road shows) just do not happen as scheduled. It would only take a moment to "twitter" that the show has been cancelled whether it be a live show or a road show. That way the members would not keep searching the cameras looking for a show that is not happening. That is what is frustrating to us members.

Again, I had no intention of purposely trying to ruin Trent's birthday and if I did I do apologize profusely.
bmillertown

Post by bmillertown »

bago wrote:Relax whereitazz. You already know Trent was out celebrating his birthday
with the boys so he is not in the dorm to fix the cams.
Besides, since they are all out celebrating with Trent, there is nothing in the dorm
to watch until they get back (which usually isn't until 4 or 5 am :D ).
Give Trent a break and let him enjoy his birthday!
I think Trent wants to improve things at the dorm and he expressed that when he
met with the members in the Dorm Dad chat and listened to our complaints and suggestions.
Give him a chance! Happy Birthday Trent!
Bago

I feel that we have been relaxed enough. I'm not sure about you, but I spend my money to be a member here and when cams are not working or there are no shows I feel like I am not getting the return on my money that I initially thought that I would. hell i don't ever hear about no refunds granted around here. granted, @ first I was right along with you and felt that everyone was just complaining a little too much but after seeing everything that I have seen since being a member. I see their points and even have my own. I've have basically given up on the dorm now though. you don't know when someone is coming and going, if they are coming are they exclusive models - that means they don't have to do shows. a packed dorms members bad girls club season 107. idk i've tried but i've grown tired.
whereitazz

Post by whereitazz »

yep I'm with you all the way:

Another rescheduled road show at 9:00 pM didn't happen as promised by Trent. 9:00 came and went with no road show. It is now 10:39 p.m.mn. and again silence from Trent as to what went wrong.

I assume that they are trying to pacify us with yet another solo from Noahn Shybaoy Jackson on camera 2/ Quite frankl;y, these constant solos from Noah are becoming both repetitive and boring as we are gettingt tired of seeing him jacking off. His wannabe appliation stated that he did several different thigs an was a fomplete freak even though his stay at the dorm has been a major dissapointment to the viewers as he won't do aything but jack off. He doesn't want to have sex with any other models (even though Baby Star is available).

We members pay to see somer kind of live action, nut jacking off every night don't quite qualify as live action. If he don;t want to have sex with anyone else, then send him home.

How much longer must we endure this "nothing has changed at the dorm, but changes arew coming" philosophy , before members finally realize that they are being conned .?" If Noah doesn't want to do anything but jack off, this is totally unacceptable as he is paid to do something other than that.
Noah_Jackson

Post by Noah_Jackson »

whereitazz wrote:yep I'm with you all the way:

Another rescheduled road show at 9:00 pM didn't happen as promised by Trent. 9:00 came and went with no road show. It is now 10:39 p.m.mn. and again silence from Trent as to what went wrong.

I assume that they are trying to pacify us with yet another solo from Noahn Shybaoy Jackson on camera 2/ Quite frankl;y, these constant solos from Noah are becoming both repetitive and boring as we are gettingt tired of seeing him jacking off. His wannabe appliation stated that he did several different thigs an was a fomplete freak even though his stay at the dorm has been a major dissapointment to the viewers as he won't do aything but jack off. He doesn't want to have sex with any other models (even though Baby Star is available).

We members pay to see somer kind of live action, nut jacking off every night don't quite qualify as live action. If he don;t want to have sex with anyone else, then send him home.

How much longer must we endure this "nothing has changed at the dorm, but changes arew coming" philosophy , before members finally realize that they are being conned .?" If Noah doesn't want to do anything but jack off, this is totally unacceptable as he is paid to do something other than that.
Okay this has been going on long enough! I have been bashed enough in the forums and most of which has not been true or has been edited. When I came into the dorm I was told that everyone was in a relationship and that they were only fucking one another. From Jesse & Usher to Daddy Cream & Prince breezy EVERYONE WAS IN A RELATIONSHIP AND WERE ONLY HAVING SEX WITH THEIR "BOYFRIENDS" I suppose yall wanted me to go and violate their wishes and just sneak into their beds and fuck them. For you to be quoting everyone and saying what is going on in he dorm you sure have missed that right ? The only SINGLE PERSON in the dorm who was available was Christian and he got fed up and mad because I wouldn't let him fuck me. I'm not totally sure if it has been added to the streams or not but I had sex with him TWICE... ONCE WHEN I FIRST GOT HERE AND THEN ON A SCHEDULED SHOW... Why it hasn't been added to the streams so yall can see it and get off my case is beyond me. Another thing is when I started doing solos I was in the thugs for chat room and there was a lot of people complaining and saying I wasn't allowed to be in there. I'm not blaming Trent because he was trying to set me up quickly, but when I got on the computer I was already in the thug for chat room. NO ONE TOLD ME THE RULES OR REGULATIONS WHEN IT CAME TO THE CHAT ROOMS !!!! I wasn't told that I HAD to be in the cocodorm room or what I was supposed to be doing while doing solos so you would have to look at and blame the upper management for not informing me and equipping me with everything I had to do or needed to do in the dorm. I pretty much had to learn by trial and error what was going on in the house because I was handed a list of rules and put off to do a job I didn't know much about. As far as the whole "Noah isn't having sex with anyone" thing goes I WASN'T ALLOWED TO FUCK ANYONE IN THE HOUSE BUT CHRISTIAN BECAUSE THEY WERE ALL DATING !!!! Personally I think that cocodorm is the LAST place to go and try to have a "honeymoon" but what was I to do ?! I couldn't make them sleep with me. Then Christian and I got into a little spat one day when we were supposed to do a show one night and long story short... He got mad cause I wouldn't let him fuck me when I told him over and over that I wasn't taking no dick !!!! Over and over again I was promised by upper management that "NEW BOYS WILL BE COMING FOR YOU TO HAVE HOT SEX WITH !!!" And you know just as well as me that none of the boys showed up... So I had to try to do the best I could with not being able to touch ANY OF THE BOOTY IN THE HOUSE... And that was to do solos and jack off to try to appease the members and what happened ? I get all types of hate or negative emails and forum topics. Everything in my application was correct and when I get some SINGLE AND READY niggas up in here you will get what was promised... So if you have any further complaints about me... talk to the Dorm Dad or upper management because a lot of the things I was accused of WAS NOT MY FAULT !!!

Noah Shyboy Jackson :D
bmillertown

Post by bmillertown »

Noah_Jackson wrote:
whereitazz wrote:yep I'm with you all the way:

Okay this has been going on long enough! I have been bashed enough in the forums and most of which has not been true or has been edited. When I came into the dorm I was told that everyone was in a relationship and that they were only fucking one another. From Jesse & Usher to Daddy Cream & Prince breezy EVERYONE WAS IN A RELATIONSHIP AND WERE ONLY HAVING SEX WITH THEIR "BOYFRIENDS" I suppose yall wanted me to go and violate their wishes and just sneak into their beds and fuck them. For you to be quoting everyone and saying what is going on in he dorm you sure have missed that right ? The only SINGLE PERSON in the dorm who was available was Christian and he got fed up and mad because I wouldn't let him fuck me. I'm not totally sure if it has been added to the streams or not but I had sex with him TWICE... ONCE WHEN I FIRST GOT HERE AND THEN ON A SCHEDULED SHOW... Why it hasn't been added to the streams so yall can see it and get off my case is beyond me. Another thing is when I started doing solos I was in the thugs for chat room and there was a lot of people complaining and saying I wasn't allowed to be in there. I'm not blaming Trent because he was trying to set me up quickly, but when I got on the computer I was already in the thug for chat room. NO ONE TOLD ME THE RULES OR REGULATIONS WHEN IT CAME TO THE CHAT ROOMS !!!! I wasn't told that I HAD to be in the cocodorm room or what I was supposed to be doing while doing solos so you would have to look at and blame the upper management for not informing me and equipping me with everything I had to do or needed to do in the dorm. I pretty much had to learn by trial and error what was going on in the house because I was handed a list of rules and put off to do a job I didn't know much about. As far as the whole "Noah isn't having sex with anyone" thing goes I WASN'T ALLOWED TO FUCK ANYONE IN THE HOUSE BUT CHRISTIAN BECAUSE THEY WERE ALL DATING !!!! Personally I think that cocodorm is the LAST place to go and try to have a "honeymoon" but what was I to do ?! I couldn't make them sleep with me. Then Christian and I got into a little spat one day when we were supposed to do a show one night and long story short... He got mad cause I wouldn't let him fuck me when I told him over and over that I wasn't taking no dick !!!! Over and over again I was promised by upper management that "NEW BOYS WILL BE COMING FOR YOU TO HAVE HOT SEX WITH !!!" And you know just as well as me that none of the boys showed up... So I had to try to do the best I could with not being able to touch ANY OF THE BOOTY IN THE HOUSE... And that was to do solos and jack off to try to appease the members and what happened ? I get all types of hate or negative emails and forum topics. Everything in my application was correct and when I get some SINGLE AND READY niggas up in here you will get what was promised... So if you have any further complaints about me... talk to the Dorm Dad or upper management because a lot of the things I was accused of WAS NOT MY FAULT !!!

Noah Shyboy Jackson :D
I never blamed you and understand your frustration. I know there is no one in the dorm for you to do and you can't make the couples go out on their mates so I totally understand. I'm not sure about everyone else but I feel like you are trying to best that you can with what you have and should be applauded. My frustration is not with you by any means. :lol:
Yardie69

Post by Yardie69 »

Noah, I will be the first to admit that I am one the persons who have said less than favourable things about you in the forum. This was based on things that I had observed, and what you were quoted as saying, that you were not attracted to anybody in the house so you were not having sex with them. Should this be a LIE, I want to let you know how sorry I am for misjudging you. The couple times I watched you do your solos, I felt that I wanted to see more. You didn't mention anything about why you didn't have sex (as far as I know) with Baby Star & Malo. In any event, having read your post, I see that you were doing your part to make a contribution to the dorm. Management has to accept blame for allowing those brothers to get away with their reason for not having sex with anybody else. This should not have been allowed to happen in the house. This is a SEX web site. Because of the other bad experiences in the dorm, I guess it was so easy for us (myself included) to verbally abuse you. Evidently, you do not deserve this. Again, I APOLOGIZE. Having said that, why did you wait so long to tell your side of the story? You should have done this long before. I thank you for your post to the forum, and I hope that management does bring some ass into the house for you to fuck since you are not taking dick. LOL
Noah_Jackson

Post by Noah_Jackson »

Yardie69 wrote:Noah, I will be the first to admit that I am one the persons who have said less than favourable things about you in the forum. This was based on things that I had observed, and what you were quoted as saying, that you were not attracted to anybody in the house so you were not having sex with them. Should this be a LIE, I want to let you know how sorry I am for misjudging you. The couple times I watched you do your solos, I felt that I wanted to see more. You didn't mention anything about why you didn't have sex (as far as I know) with Baby Star & Malo. In any event, having read your post, I see that you were doing your part to make a contribution to the dorm. Management has to accept blame for allowing those brothers to get away with their reason for not having sex with anybody else. This should not have been allowed to happen in the house. This is a SEX web site. Because of the other bad experiences in the dorm, I guess it was so easy for us (myself included) to verbally abuse you. Evidently, you do not deserve this. Again, I APOLOGIZE. Having said that, why did you wait so long to tell your side of the story? You should have done this long before. I thank you for your post to the forum, and I hope that management does bring some ass into the house for you to fuck since you are not taking dick. LOL

Once again blame upper management for me not being able to post in the forums. Over and over I asked about how I would be able to post in the forums or create blogs and each time I was promised that my login information would be given to me and until a few days ago I had to go into the office and remind them that I wasn't fully equipped. I do accept your apology and forgive you for what was said and its in the past and we can move forward and hopefully when the new guys come I won't disappoint you all. As you may or may not have seen in my solos I cum a few times and some members have dared me and challenged me to beat my record for each time I nutt on cam. I currently have the record for 5 times within the hour for a single solo and maybe now I can use some of that pressure on the new guys who are supposed to be coming (fingers crossed) this upcoming Wednesday. If paired up with the RIGHT one I can promised you there will be a lot more action from Mr. Jackson... Imma newbie still learning the ins and outs of the business so don't be quick to shut me down and allow me to try to prove my worth.

Noah Shyboy Jackson ;)
whereitazz

Post by whereitazz »

THANKS NOAH:

FINALLY, some communication from a dorm model to the members. A lot of the negative forum posts and e-mails to u could have been avoided if only u had let us know what was happening. A lot of us members agree that the concept of "couples" or "boyfriends" at the dorm was a bad idea from the beginning as we had seen it tried before and it has really never worked.

Never before have we been told repeatedly that "new boys are coming" and they never show. This is the highest number of "no shows" that we have ever seen in such a short period of time. As to why the streams of you and Christian never being shown, that again is a mystery.

I know that you are just as frustrated as we are the way things are going at the dorm and maybe there is a glimmer of hope that just maybe things will improve somewhere down the road. Just hang in there and try not to get discouraged.

We do appreciate your honesty. Just keep doing your solos and there should be no more negative things said about you, now that u have explained everything.
gnagflow

Post by gnagflow »

I agree totally with you ! We can't it say better ! :D :D :D
RickyRoss

Post by RickyRoss »

Why ya'll jumping on Noah. I think it was clear from day one that the other guys were in relationships and Noah didn't have anyone to have sex with but Christian. People getting mad at Noah for just doing solo's; he is the only one performing in the dorm. And still you want him to fuck somebody, when there is only him and baby star in the dorm. When's the last time you seen baby star put on a show, he too good now. So stop blaming Noah, he just doing what he is told. And stop complaining period.
Noah_Jackson

Post by Noah_Jackson »

whereitazz wrote:THANKS NOAH:

FINALLY, some communication from a dorm model to the members. A lot of the negative forum posts and e-mails to u could have been avoided if only u had let us know what was happening. A lot of us members agree that the concept of "couples" or "boyfriends" at the dorm was a bad idea from the beginning as we had seen it tried before and it has really never worked.

Never before have we been told repeatedly that "new boys are coming" and they never show. This is the highest number of "no shows" that we have ever seen in such a short period of time. As to why the streams of you and Christian never being shown, that again is a mystery.

I know that you are just as frustrated as we are the way things are going at the dorm and maybe there is a glimmer of hope that just maybe things will improve somewhere down the road. Just hang in there and try not to get discouraged.

We do appreciate your honesty. Just keep doing your solos and there should be no more negative things said about you, now that u have explained everything.
I have been trying to get my side out for a LONG TIME... The people who run the site said they would help me to be able to get in the forums and blogs (which I STILL AM NOT ABLE TO ACCESS :roll:) a few days after I got here and I had to run them down to finally get it so I'm sorry that I am under some people who aren't up on what needs to be done so I could do my job and do it correctly. And as you have stated and I have said before the dorm is NO PLACE FOR COUPLES !!!! A lot of the confusion and drama that went on in the dorm was contributed by the "love birds". When I was filling out the application and was later contacted I was under the assumption and verbally told that I would be able to have my picks and chooses over whom I wanted to sleep with so when I got here and had only one guy ASSIGNED TO ME I was very upset and would be on the computer (as some of you have also stated :lol:) Looking for something or someone to get into since my needs weren't being fulfilled in the dorm. I too was very baffled at how many models or wannabees rather would take the time to apply and then respond to the call of upper management and then CANCEL just hours before their flight or ignore calls, but I can only do so much with what I am given. But I really do appreciate all of the concern and apologies I have received after hearing my side AND the truth of all that's been going on. I will try my best to keep you updated on what's going on via the forums, but if you want to talk more or reach me on a personal level I am on FaceBook... Noah Shyboy Jackson or you could hit me via email at the address given by the site and I will respond as soon as I can ;)

Noah Shyboy Jackson :)
theo

Post by theo »

Dear Noah,

Thanks so much for telling us what has been going on, and writing it in such a lucid and correct way. This tells me a lot about you, and it also tells me that I was right (as have been a whole bunch of other members) about the lack of effective management at the top. No one can blame you for not posting in the forum if you couldn't get in, and likewise, with the blogs. Everybody was quick to jump on you and beat you up, when all you were trying to do was keep members happy with the so-limited resources you had at your disposal. You are a good man, and I just hope that management recognizes this about you. I'll keep my fingers crossed with you about new models arriving, but more importantly, for you and your success at the dorm.
Dorm Dad Trent

Post by Dorm Dad Trent »

well ok noah... take a deep breath. i understand some members are tired of the way the dorm has been run and yes this weekend i was busy due to my birthday and apologize if u feel slighted but oh well... i only get one and if i was being selfish so be it. its over now. so with that said i'm here to do a job and IT WILL be done. now for the people that just have to complain then feel free and i will try my best to resolve all issues but i learned a long time ago if u manage to please everyone ur doing something wrong. so i promise to please as many members as i can and for those i can't please. i'm sorry but i tried. i will remind u all of 1 thing though, the models here are young men and not your online toys so please show them the respect u want from them. just because ur a "paying" member does not mean u own them. if thats what u thought you were paying for then maybe your money should be spent elsewhere. i'm going to get this dorm back in top shape. so u can come along for the ride or not. it's up to you but i'm going to make this a success. just learning my way now but once i get my footing i'll be fine and so will the dorm. so for those who support me. THANKS. for the others my work will speak for itself. good night and sweet dreams to all.
gnagflow

Post by gnagflow »

Bunk bed cam 3 is now down ! :o :o :o
Dorm Dad Trent

Post by Dorm Dad Trent »

just woke up and cams are archiving now. all cams will be functional shortly
gnagflow

Re: CAMS 1 and 2 and 4 and 5 are down

Post by gnagflow »

Hi Fans, 4 of 5 cams are now down ! :o :o :o
SUPPORT
Site Admin

Post by SUPPORT »

Problem fixed.
Check out the new FlavaFlix VOD! http://www.FlavaFlix.com

-FREE Cloud Storage for life of all you purchases!
-All videos in addition to streaming are downloadable and do not have DRM!
-Access your videos from ANY computer or mobile device!