Empty beds

This where ya'll get together and talk about whatever ya'll wanna.
bago

Empty beds

Post by bago »

There is one model, Flamez, staying at the dorm, and he is sleeping in the one bed with no cam and no sound.
What is the point of having cams running 24/7 on empty beds?
If Flamez is going to sleep in the bunks, why is cam 3 pointing at the empty top bunk?
Point it at the bottom bunk and move the night light to shine there.
Why does someone keep turning the sound off on cam 3 when that is the one cam that
has anything to watch?
The dorm has been empty for weeks...when are new boys arriving?
I am a patient person. but this is getting ridiculous.
theo

Re: Empty beds

Post by theo »

Bago,

I wish you the best of luck in getting an straight-forward response.
ja25n#

Re: Empty beds

Post by ja25n# »

Bago and Theo,

Many questions have been asked of Don Juan and others in the dorm, they have not been truthful. They will never tell us the truth but give you false hope of a better CocoDorm. I made several statements about the Dorm in hopes that they would attempt to "come clean" but they did not.

I am under the assumption that Flamez is not the only person in the Dorm. Flamex and others in the house are having sex in his his bed and other places in that "dark and nasty" hole.

Again, they are collecting a monthly fee/amount from everyone and not producing a product. The only 24/7 LIVE is the fan working. There is another setup for them to sleep away from the cameras. If they can sleep in another area, they can have sex there.

We are the fools because we believe they will improve. We are trusting them to do the right thing but they do not have the funds to do so. I believe they will not improve and we will never see CocoDorm the same as it was 3-5 years ago.

They said Breion was coming to the Dorm to have sex with the models. What happened? Again, they are continuing to give us hope and they fall short with another "air shot." I guess they forgot that Breion had something planned and could not come or he missed his plane and must wait another month.

Customers, wake up!! We will never be told the truth. Don Juan and any other person cannot tell us the truth but that which is told to them to tell us!!!

PEACE!!!

Ja25n#