Are jet engines legal for cars

This where ya'll get together and talk about whatever ya'll wanna.
Anthonyexive

Are jet engines legal for cars

Post by Anthonyexive »

We apologize, but this video has failed to load.
We've all heard of Elon Musk, the somewhat eccentric, technology-loving entrepreneur.

More information <a href=https://telegra.ph/Cruising-Smoothly-Ca ... s-05-31</a>

Tightening the valves too much will also disrupt the function of the engine. So, the debate is not tight valves vs. loose valves but finding the perfect spot that ensures the engine's best performance.
To address these issues, technicians conduct thorough visual and digital inspections to pinpoint the exact source of the odor. Once identified, they skillfully repair problems such as faulty valve cover gaskets or damaged exhaust components . Proper reassembly of all parts is essential to prevent future burning oil smells. By recording recommended services, professionals ensure a proactive approach to maintaining your vehicle’s engine health.
Advertisement 6.
Is it bad for the car to start it up in the morning, spend 10 seconds driving it out of the garage, then shut it off while I go close the garage door and then a few seconds later get in and start it up again and drive to work? I know hybrids and some conventional cars start/stop the engine frequently when engine power isn't needed (but I'm not sure if they turn off a cold, just-started engine), but my conventionally powered 5 yer old car was probably not designed for frequent restarts. I've read that cold starts cause the most wear on the engine and I'm doing 2 cold starts in a row. I do the same thing when I come home - drive up to the garage door, turn off the car to go open the door and then restart. But at least then, the engine is warm so I think it's not as hard on the car. Am I likely to see any shorter lifetime of the engine, starter or other components?
As Hillsons said, cold starts are hard. So are warm starts, but to a lesser degree. The engine has no oil pressure when off, and starting it again causes very slight but very bad metal on metal contact. When warm this is much less contact than when cold, as the oil is usually primed and circulated. When cold the oil settles a bit and moves away from bearings.