NOT HAVING FULL AXCESS TO SITE

This where ya'll get together and talk about whatever ya'll wanna.
rwhi3830

NOT HAVING FULL AXCESS TO SITE

Post by rwhi3830 »

HI,
IM NEW HERE AND I SIGNED UP FOR AN 2 DAY ACCOUNT JUST TO SEE WHAT THIS WAS ABOUT. I AM FURIOUS IN KNOWING THAT I SPENT MY MONEY AND NOT BEING ABLE TO HAVE FULL AXCESS TO THE SITE LIKE THE ADVERTISMENT STATED. FROM WHAT I HAVE READ, THE CAMS HAVE BEEN DOWN ALL DAY, AND I WAS NOT ABLE TO ENJOY THE STREAMS OR LIVE CAMS. I WANT TO KNOW IS THERE ANYWAY I CAN GET A REFUND, OR HAVE MY TRIAL MEMBERSHIP EXTENDED....
Yardie69

Re: NOT HAVING FULL AXCESS TO SITE

Post by Yardie69 »

I feel your pain. You should try to get an extention. Complain like hell that today was a waste.
whereitazz

Post by whereitazz »

i agree: The estimated time of fixing the server was 6 to 8 hours. That was over 10 hours ago and it is still down. I think they just went to sleep and said to hell with it. We'll fix it tomorrow or the next day.
Dorm Dad Trent

Post by Dorm Dad Trent »

yes please feel free to contact support and get your membership issues resolved and we aoplogize that you joined at a time when we were havin technical issues. as for us saying fuck it were going to bed... the issue is not something we are resolving. it is an out of house technical issue that is being resolved by a 3rd party. they are due to complete the repairs by morning and we have faith that they will do so.judging by a previous post in regards to happenings earlier tonight i'm assuming that least some members have regained access. so by morning hopefully allwill be will for everyone. once again please accept our apologies but as with all things electronic sometimes things go wrong have and have to be fixed.
whereitazz

Post by whereitazz »

Dear Trent:

Thanx for correcting me on this issue. At least we know that it was not an in-house problem and will take some time to resolve. Not all functions were affected. As u an see we were able to access the forums and both the T4S and Cocodorm chatrooms.