CAMERA 4 IS DOWN

This where ya'll get together and talk about whatever ya'll wanna.
redbone1

CAMERA 4 IS DOWN

Post by redbone1 »

Well, to add to the continuing problems at Cocodorm, now CAMERA 4 is down. It loads to 80% and then goes blank. It really doesn't matter anymore since there is nothing to see. No late nights tonight or in the future. DeWayne done his solo for tonight, Jesse is sick, KidKudi's whereabouts are unknown, Romeo??????, Flamez on the inactive list along with all of the other cocodorm models. Whatever is going on at the Cocodorm is not for the betrter. It only seems to be getting worse.
theo

Re: CAMERA 4 IS DOWN

Post by theo »

where is the show. They were playing around on the bed, and Kidkudi appeared to be fucking Romeo, but the were off the right edge of the bed that doesn't hae camera coverage. Is this it?
redbone1

Post by redbone1 »

Theo:

if you were talking about bed 1, that wasn't Romeo - that was Jesse. Kidkudi did fuck the hell out Jesee but you could only see half the action because they again chose to do it at the foot of the bed. I thinkj that was unscheduled.

There was a live show with Breion and Cayden going on at the same time. I think that's the one they were talking about. Maybe it will appear in the live show archives????
romeostorm

Post by romeostorm »

redbone situations are not getting worst your comments are.... Now I am trying my best to work things out everyone else is seeing that I am trying my best but you... You know shit happens and for all of your negativity that you keep on saying is really not helping the situation out... Honestly I'm not going to go back and forth with saying stuff but as a grown individual you should know that working with internet equipment it can go in and out maybe on our end or maybe on your end.. But whom ever end it is on I try my damnest to make shit right... But everytime we read your negative feedback which majority of the time it always is negative you make really make me don't wanna do anything... Now I have tried to plz and plz each and every viewer when they call the outage number or when I check the forum to see whats going on... Now if you can't accept that then plz don't say anything else
redbone1

Post by redbone1 »

Dear Romeo:

You have got your point across. Since you seem to feel that all of my posts are negative, this will be my last post. I will never, ever post anything to the forums again, which should be a big relief to you. Maybe I was hasty in posting sometimes and I understand that what I considered positive suggestions, you took as criticism and ridicule. I don't think I ever faulted you for trying to do your job, only critisized the manner in which you nwere doing it. So you don't have to woeey about seeing anything from me again. If I see a camera down, i will just wait for some other member to report it and will also keep my thoughts to myself when I see the DRAMA unfolding in the dorm.

I wish you the best of luck in your job and in the words of "DON Juan", I guess SILENCE IS REALLY GOLDEN, so that is what you will see on my end SILENCE. I guess I learned the hard way that if I don't have anything GOOD or POSITIVE to say, then I just won't say anything. You have Blessed Day!!!!!!!
UNC

Post by UNC »

Redbone i don't see where you should stop posting in the forums you have a right to your opinions rather others agree with them or not, including myself, they are still your opinions. Now i don't think the forum should be used for personal attacks on others but as far as cancelled shows, camera outage and things of that nature i can understand your frustration with that because they do occur on a continuous basis.