ROMEO - ARE YOU THERE??????

This where ya'll get together and talk about whatever ya'll wanna.
redbone1

ROMEO - ARE YOU THERE??????

Post by redbone1 »

meo:

I hate to be a pest, and am really tired of posting, but what has happened to you. I thought we would see some improvement when you promised us that you would be attentive to our requets.

NO CAMERA HAS BEEN REPOSITIONED OR ANYTHINBG ELSE THAT WE REQUESTED BEEN DONE. CAMERA 1 IS BACK TO POINTING AT THE HEADBOARD ONLY SHOWING HALF THE BED...... CAMERA 3 STILL SHOWS THE TOP BUNK WITH THE PILLOW..... CAMERA 4 IS STILL FOCUSED ON THGE COATHANGERS.....

IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO MAKE THESE ADJUSTMENTS, OR DON'T INTEND TO AT LEAST LET US KNOW....AND STOP MAKING PROMISES YOU CAN'T KEEP.
champ1

Re: ROMEO - ARE YOU THERE??????

Post by champ1 »

Hello redbone1, champ here; saw your post and had to respond. Those questions that you have asked, I asked those same questions several days ago. Romeo responded and said he will take care of it. Here it is almost a week later and nothing has happen. I hate to say it, but Romeo is no different than any of the others. He jumped right in there stating he was on top of it and hasn't done anything, just like the rest of management. They promise and do not deliver. You say what??? Rebone1 your requests and mines, which are identical, wouldn’t take five (5) minutes to fix. However, he said he would do it and just disappeared also. It is not that we ask a lot, just adjust the cameras, again 5 minutes. What is so interesting is that they have delivered the shows even though they weren’t at their capacities non-the least; they did produce the shows. I have waited a couple weeks to see some late nights, but have not seen anything! What I do see is that the guys are able to go out (clubbing) each night, come back to the dorm and sleep late into the afternoons. Probably get up eat, shower and start all over again. I have made suggestion that the guys not cum if they can't during the show, hoping that it would happen later that night with a late night show. What’s the cliché - the more things change, the more they stay the same". No difference here! I know you guys are busy, I know you guys want things to go right, and I applaud you for what you do; however, we are not asking for much here. So Romeo, before you get angry and reply, just think about what we asked! There are several guys in the dorm, but nothing is happening as before. There seem to be "chemistry” but nothing is happening. You would think something would happen occasionally, but the guys go to sleep and repeat the next day all over again. I know Flamez has his lover there, but he is not involved with any of the shows. I'm not sure what going on with that? It's none of my business, but I (we) thought that some action would go on sometimes. Romeo is there, again, no action from him. Even Don has I think had one escapade’, but apparently refuse to show it. Some of the members said it was hot. Why not show it? Dorm Dads in the past were involved, why not you guys. We are not asking that you develop some type of relationship, just freak a little sometimes. I know you guys get horny just as anyone else, so walk into one of the model's room and freak. Of course, you gave that model head ups before it happens, we just don't know that. Guys, all I am asking and I think I am expressing what some of the other members want is a little creativity. I know you guys can deliver, because you all have done it in the past. I'm finished with the preaching! Please think about what I have said. :twisted:
redbone1

Post by redbone1 »

Champ:

I have to put my two cents in before I go to bed. You hit the nail on the head. First if Cocodorm would only listen to us and really do something instead of just make promises that they never deliver on.None of the live shows, since they have resumed has ever got a member rating higher than 2., even with Breion in them. Anybody can see why just by watching the shows. I guess they think that we all (or at least a few of us) just bitch and complain all the time. There would be no bitchin or complaining if something positive was happening instead of always negative.

Tonight's live show was supposed to be 3 solo confessions and was scheduled to begin at 8:00 p.m. The show didn't actually start untill around 10:30 and consisted entirely of an hour long interview with Flamez. I was assuming that we would have confessions by KidKudi, Jesse and the latest guy. Nope. Didn't happen.

As for the camera adjustments I hve given up on Romeo doing anything, because I now think he doesn't know how to reposition them and is following the cocodorm policy "if fou don't know how to do it, then do nothing" which aptly also applies to the late nights and live shows.Well, enough said, I'm not upset or angry with you Romeo, cause I think you are trying, but you are letting other concerns at the dorm move to the top of your "to do list" and leaving the members at the bottom of the list.
romeostorm

Post by romeostorm »

Ok 1st champ Champ let me address you... Im one person and one person only I have been trying my best to work with you guys and make the best out of it how dare you think you can come on here and say that I haven't when I know I have... Just because you make a concern doesn't mean right then and there Im going to do just because Champ sayd it I have alot of tasks on my plate and trying to please everyone on here the best way I can.. Redbone if you see the outage just pick up the phone and call so we can get the problem fixed asap
champ1

Post by champ1 »

Romeo, you responded the way I thought you was going to respond. First, let me say that we weren't trying to attack you; we basically stated that you promised that you would fix the lighting. It has been a week and the lighting has not been done. That's all I am saying. Romeo, how long does it take to adjust the night light? I may be wrong, but I thought that you, Breion, Flamez or Support could get a ladder, reach up, move the night light a little to the left or a little to the right. To me, it is that simple I thought. I am not there, I don't know how busy you guys are, but I know that you all are probably very busy running these sites. Redbone1 sent you a note and I followed up on it. The reason I wanted to do so is because I wanted to get your attention. You spent your response chastising me instead of saying "Champ, I am going to adjust the lighting right now." (something like that) Romeo, you know what, you still didn't adjust the lighting. My point about the 'club" thing, last night around 10:44, I saw you getting ready to go out, putting on your clothes, cologne, etc. I made a reference that you guys go out almost every night, and if a member ask to adjust the lighting so we can see "anything" that's going on in the dorm with late nights or you guys just being there talking, you feel that you have been threaten. Yes, I said a couple things about the clubbing, the occupying of beds, lack of late nights, etc. But there is one thing I want you to hear from this blog if you don't get anything else from it. Romeo, if you were a member and if you ask the "dorm dad" (interim) to please adjust the lighting so you could see, you would expect him to do so, probably within a day or two. Then you would move on with your viewing. Romeo, to me it's that simple. I don't usually complain that much, and if you check out some of my blogging, you will see that I told a few members to give the guys a chance to get a feel for the dorm before we criticize them. "Let's give them a chance to adjust." I am a very patience guy, but come on; you do reach a limit. I am not going to keep this conversation going, but I just wanted to let you know how I feel! :!: I ain't made at you!
Don Juan Ebony

Post by Don Juan Ebony »

LOL,

Deja' Vu :lol:

Oh And Champ, Your Perception of Me Is Total Off With Regards To The Particular Streams You Are Looking For. I Said What I Said About Streams And I'm Doing Just That. I Have Nothing To Hide, I'm Well Aware of The Cams Being On. If It Was A Problem To Me Being Viewed/Streamed, I'm Intelligent Enough To Decide Not To Do It. ;)

Don Juan
champ1

Post by champ1 »

Hey Don, I am hoping that you are back. Sorry to hear that a member of your family passed. Don, I am lost at what you are referring to in your message. I think you are referring to the stream of Kidd and you if I am not mistaken. Yes, I wanted to see it, and yes, I was hoping that you would post it. I sent a message to you months ago on your blog, but you never gave a reply. Let me say that I have had a crush on you for a long time and wanted to see "all" of Don especially having sex with someone. I did not mean to offend you nor Romeo! My questions were very simple to me when asking about adjusting the lights so that we could see. I feel that when a member writes and ask a question to you all, you seem to get offended for some reason. I also do not question your knowledge, skills or abilities. I think you are a very intelligent person and this is what I find so attractive about you. I just wanted to see more of Don. However, if giving you compliment and saying that I had a crush on you offend you, I will never do that again. This is not my nature :!:
Don Juan Ebony

Post by Don Juan Ebony »

Hey Champ,

I Took It As A Compliment And Am Humble By It. The Comment You Made That I'm Referring To Is This One: "Even Don has I think had one escapade’, but apparently refuse to show it. Some of the members said it was hot. Why not show it? Dorm Dads in the past were involved, why not you guys."

I Guess The Simplest Way To Say Is That I'm Not Refusing To Show It. When I Find It I Will Have It Streamed. As Stated Before, I Am Going Thru Tons Of Streams As We Are Responding Back And Fourth To One Another. I Gotchu! Thanks For Your Condolences As Well.

Don Juan
champ1

Post by champ1 »

Okay, Don, I am sorry if you think I was saying that you were going to keep it as your "personal collection." That was not it at all! I just want to see you in action as I stated before. I think we are on the same page now! Again, sorry and I am glad you are back. Since we are on the subject of "streams". There are lots of streams produced, but never got shown. I hear that you are going through tons of streams. If it is not a bother, if you run across streams of Magic and Smooth, Southernboi and Smooth, Phantom and Danger, last but not least, Magic, Johnnyboi and Redboi doing a late night a couple of years ago would be nice to see. In the chat room the other night some of us were saying that we would love to see some new streams other than Deka, Tyson, PM, Ninja, Domino and Ken. I really like these guys, but we are now in the #40s with PM and Domino. Just a suggestion, while I have your attention. Don't forget to look at your blog posted 2 or 3 months ago. Peace Champ :D