CAMERA 3 (BUNK BEDS) DOWN

This where ya'll get together and talk about whatever ya'll wanna.
redbone1

CAMERA 3 (BUNK BEDS) DOWN

Post by redbone1 »

CAMERA 3 (BUNK BEDS) has been down most of the day. Don't know when it will be back up. Nobody at the dorm seems to notice that it appears to have beewn turned off. WHY????
SUPPORT
Site Admin

Re: CAMERA 3 (BUNK BEDS) DOWN

Post by SUPPORT »

You can report a camera outage by calling 1-877-426-2636 (this # is for camera outages only).
Check out the new FlavaFlix VOD! http://www.FlavaFlix.com

-FREE Cloud Storage for life of all you purchases!
-All videos in addition to streaming are downloadable and do not have DRM!
-Access your videos from ANY computer or mobile device!
romeostorm

Post by romeostorm »

Hello this Romeo
I do apologize about the cam being down yesterday... It was told to me today that one of the models knocked the cord out of the camera and he thought he had put it in correctly so on behalf of myself and him we do deeply apologize for that.... On another note responding to the bed situations.. The models are assigned to a bed but they tend to lay where they want... I will try my best today to reposition the cameras some so you our dear customers can have a better view on what it is going on.... As far as the late nights I will make sure all cameras are on full focus and night vision so you can see onto each bed clearly... Responding to the slamming the door and making the cameras move... I will let the models know to watch how the close the bedroom doors... Thank you for that comment... Also the cam will be position towards the bunk bed so you can see... Bago to answer your concern per say everyone that sleeps in the beds are affiliated with the dorm/Flavaworks
the models are suppose to be laying in the beds with camera on them... They do know that but to make things better as of today I will make sure each one does know that.... Responding to the live shows I just started filming the live shows and I think I have been doing a good job of it... As you can tell last week I tried to get the models in on time so the show can start on time like it is scheduled but sometimes it doesn't always go like that.. I don't fine the boys I simply point to the rules and try to remind them of the rules because the rules are there for a reason.. My boss put me in charge and if different things like shows or etc. doesn't go right when I know how it it suppose to go then I get in trouble for the models because its my job to make sure the job is done correctly.. Also I don't rush the guys to cum on that particular night the tape was about to run out and those two models were just playing around with each other basically doing nothing that's why I told them to cum.. I do apologize if you thought I was rushing them but I wasn't.. Don Juan has been trying his best to meet each every one your needs but alot of time he does like alot of tasks to do but he tries and makes an effort to do.. On my behalf I'm also going to make sure that your needs and concerns are met.. I will be on here everyday through out the day checking your comments complaints suggestions concerns anything so feel free to message me and I will try my absolute best to do what I can to make you happy... If you have any concerns that I can't meet I can find someone in the office that can... Until then you have a blessed day and thanks again for all of your comments... Your comments and concerns will get looked into as well as taken care of... Romeo Storm
redbone1

Post by redbone1 »

Romeo:

It is 6:48 p.m. and I just want to give you a classic exmple of what we are talking about. All the cameras are showing DOWN (Archiving of Footage), yet this is not true. Cameras 1, 3, and 4 are working perfectly. Only Camera 2 is down (WHY< WE DON'T KNOW) I know that archioving of footage was done this morning. I also notice that camera 4 shoiws you sleeping in bed 2. When you awake casn you please fix camera 2 . Thanks
redbone1

Post by redbone1 »

7:20 p.m.

NOW THE STATUS OF ALL CAMERAS HAS BEEN CHANGED FROM DOWN ARCHIVING OF FOOTAGE TO OK - BUT IT"s NOT O.K. CAMERA 2 IS STILL DOWN AND NOT WORKING. THE OTHER THREE CAMERAS ARE FINE. we know it wasn"T ROMEO BECAUSE HE IS STILL ASLEEP IN BED 2. WTF??????????????????????????????????????????????????
romeostorm

Post by romeostorm »

Hey redbone

I did fix the problem about the cams but I dont know why it would have said archiving but the problem is fixed THANKS
UNC

Post by UNC »

Why is cam4 always positioned on the clothes racks it's been like that for me the past two nights. And the bunkbeds either they need to be repositioned or the cam because that set up is really somewhat confusing.
romeostorm

Post by romeostorm »

I am going to reposition the cams today I see exactly what you are talking about
theo

Post by theo »

Dear Romeo,

You seem like a breath of fresh air here. Speaking for myself, and I am sure others, your enthusiasm and desire to make things right can finally begin to start fixing a site that was once great but went through about 9 months of complete breakdown.

Missing archive streams include the one of July 17th. There is another one shot somewhere around July 5, both involving Kid Kudi, that are not posted and Don Juan has been promising to deal with them since then. If you could get these posted it would be great.

Again, thanks for getting involved and taking care of us.
romeostorm

Post by romeostorm »

Dear Theo
Don Juan has been actually been working on those streams for you guys to get them posted.. I apologize for the streams not being posted yet but they will be ASAP.... As far as the cams being down Theo I try my absolute best to make sure they are always up and running.. But if you ever see them down you can always call the the camera outage number and it is set up now so when you call it will come right to my cell and I can get the issue taken care of quickly... THANX for you concern... Don't worry we know we have let some of you guys down in the site but we are making it up to you JUST WATCH I GOT YOU BOO LMAO
Don Juan Ebony

Post by Don Juan Ebony »

Theo,

LMAO.....Oooooo, U Being Shady Towards Me???

DJ
nate1036

Post by nate1036 »

Don Juan,

Having problems with the streaming. The video's are fine, but the streaming is choppy and I'm hardly getting any video picture in the stream. Got a new modem/router and I just want to make sure settings are correct for streaming. Thanks. :D