FINALLY SOME LATE NIGHT ACTION!!!

This where ya'll get together and talk about whatever ya'll wanna.
Don Juan Ebony

FINALLY SOME LATE NIGHT ACTION!!!

Post by Don Juan Ebony »

What's Good Members,

FINALLY!!! We Have Some Late Night Action Going On. Im Not Sure Who Caught It, But The Late Night With Kid Kudi & The New Boy Was So Fuckin HOTTT This Morning. :D :D :D
Now I Don't Have To Do Them Anymore!!! See I Knew What I Was Doing When I Decided To Have The New Boy Sleep With Kudi. Hope Yall Enjoyed!!

Don Juan :D
champ1

Re: FINALLY SOME LATE NIGHT ACTION!!!

Post by champ1 »

Don, sorry I missed it. I have read the responses made, and it sounds like it was great. It's nice to hear that "new guy" hopefully, it is Dwayne Jordan because I saw Cayden in the other room with Flamez. It looks like we have finally lifted off again. Don, please keep up the good work. Can't wait to see these new guys in action. One last thing, if you didn't take Breion with you last night, I think there may have been another late night.(smile) I have tuned in this morning and it appears that they are sleeping at the foot of the bed and can't see their faces or bodies. Will you ask them to sleep the other way please? It appears that they were not afraid even though Jesse and Romeo were next door probably hearing everything! Good for them! Thanks Don :!:
Don Juan Ebony

Post by Don Juan Ebony »

Champ1,

That's Dwayne & Kudi Sleeping In The Bed, Who Also Was Doing A Late Night Around 5am. Breion Was Sleep!!

Don Juan
bago

Post by bago »

I think champ was implying that there might have been a late night with Breion and Jesse because they were cuddling in bed 1 until you asked Jesse to move to the other bed ;)
Bago
champ1

Post by champ1 »

Bago, you are right. That was what I was implying. Jesse said last night in his computer cam shoot that he hasn't had sex "yet" with Breion, which means there might be something coming soon. I thought Breion stayed at the dorm with the other guys. Apparently, he is staying some where else and comes over to the dorm each day.