Close the lower bunk or put it on cam

This where ya'll get together and talk about whatever ya'll wanna.
bago

Close the lower bunk or put it on cam

Post by bago »

Since there are 3 beds with cams and one with no cam, can you please ask Flamez and his BF
to sleep in one of the beds with a cam? As paying members it would be nice to be able to
see something on cam besides an empty bed.
Thanks,
Bago

P.S. - who was that fine man sitting at the computer desk tonight? I hope he sleeps here
tonight...with someone :mrgreen:
meatmethere

Re: Close the lower bunk or put it on cam

Post by meatmethere »

he will probably sleep in bed #2 (camera4) with someone, since they have turned that camera off :evil: :evil: :evil:
Don Juan Ebony

Post by Don Juan Ebony »

Flamez Is A Model And His BF Is Not. It Woulds Be Hot If They Did Something On Cam, But Its Not Mandatory. Instead Of Complaining, Why Dont You Just Ask Flamez In A Posting Here In The Forums Since His BF Isn't A Model, But You Respect The Fact That They Are Together, If You Could See Some Action With the Both Of Them?

Don Juan
UNC

Post by UNC »

Don,
I agree with you since Flamez's bf is not a model it is not mandatory that they have sex on cam. However not to be complaining or bitching but just expressing my opinion it is the cocodorm that advertise 24/7 live cams it's not Flamez personal apt or anything like that so "if" the cams are being altered or whatever to fit them then that is not right because the bf should know what's up before he comes into the dorm.

If he's not comfy on cam i understand that also but he needs to either take Flamez to his place or get a room. The cams should not be dark as much as they have been something is working because the volume is still working you just don't see anything.

Yes a lot of members comments can be disrespectful i agree with you on that but in the same token it's not hard to figure out that the cams usually work during times when nothing is probably going on and when the times comes when something "may" go on the cam all of a sudden have a technical problem that seems to be the norm.

I do feel we need to respect Flamez's bf as a person and their relationship just as we do anyone else in the dorm but he needs to respect the fact that cocodorm is a business and it "suppose" to have live cams 24/7 so if he doesn't want to be on cam or what have you then maybe he shouldn't be there nothing personal just speaking from a business stand point.

If i'm not mistaken they use to have to sign waviers stating the fact when they entered the dorm if they were not contractors.
drtysouthncnixxa

Post by drtysouthncnixxa »

It is bout 2 be summertime or we gonna go through the same thing every summer where the dorm becomes the hangout spot for everybody but the dorm models and we have non dorm models taking up space and suppot yelling we don't have space for models and we paying just 2 see people on cam walking back and forth clothed nekkid and still no action. If so please post a blog stating so thank you very much.
Don Juan Ebony

Post by Don Juan Ebony »

Read My Response To The Posting "Bunk Beds and Sizzle" And Follow Those Directions Concerning The Bunk Bed!! Thanks

Don Juan