Another Example of the Members Do Not Count

This where ya'll get together and talk about whatever ya'll wanna.
Chad23

Another Example of the Members Do Not Count

Post by Chad23 »

So the show was starting late! Then start rather than cancel.
manny27

Re: Another Example of the Members Do Not Count

Post by manny27 »

Well Chad we can't blame the models. This time it was not there fault. I don't know if you saw in room 1 how the models was arguing with the camera man. The camera man fucked up. We cant blame the models they was ready but old boi was not around with the camera. Trust me I didn't like it either but the blame needs to be directed to the right person an this time it was the camera guy.
Chad23

Post by Chad23 »

My comment was not about blame (in this case). The show could have gone on even if late.
ChristianArmani

Post by ChristianArmani »

ONCE AGAIN I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGIZE FOR THE EVENTS THAT OCCURRED LAST NIGHT. IT IS NOT OUR INTENTIONS FOR SITUATIONS LIKE THIS TO OCCURR, AND IT IS ALSO NOT OUR INTENTION TO MAKE YOU FEEL AS THOUGH YOUR MONEY IS WASTED. IN TIMES LIKE THIS I WOULD HOPE THAT YOU ALL WOULD UNDERSTAND THAT WE DON'T LIVE IN A PERFECT WORLD AND SOMETIMES THINGS HAPPEN. UNFORTUNATELY WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT PREVENTED US FROM DOING THE SHOW EVEN AFTER THE EVENT THAT YOU GUYS SAW WAS OVER. WE HOPE THAT WE CAN MOVE ON FROM THIS EVENT AND PUT IT BEHIND US ALL... THANK YOU. ALWAYS YOURS, CHRISTIAN ARMANI ;)
SUPPORT
Site Admin

Post by SUPPORT »

Check out the new FlavaFlix VOD! http://www.FlavaFlix.com

-FREE Cloud Storage for life of all you purchases!
-All videos in addition to streaming are downloadable and do not have DRM!
-Access your videos from ANY computer or mobile device!