Question from Customer - freak4oral

Board related to all things about the old CocoDorms
SUPPORT
Site Admin

Question from Customer - freak4oral

Post by SUPPORT »

And in the meantime before the move is made to Miami, what will happen in with the Chicago day to day re: late nights, shows, models, camera in Room 2 and 4, blogs, confessions,, etc. Members have been paying their monthly fee and getting nothing in return. Undoubtedly, things are going on as boys are coming and going in/out of the dorm but no activity. Congratulations on the new move. We look forward to seeing the Dorm back to its former great fun as it used to be

freak4oral | 05/04/2017, 18:21
Check out the new FlavaFlix VOD! http://www.FlavaFlix.com

-FREE Cloud Storage for life of all you purchases!
-All videos in addition to streaming are downloadable and do not have DRM!
-Access your videos from ANY computer or mobile device!
SUPPORT
Site Admin

Re: Question from Customer - freak4oral

Post by SUPPORT »

We will not be posting confessions, or late nights from Chicago (or filming new confessions) until we get the operation in Miami at 100% - we need to focus on the new location and cameras and boys first - sorry - we just don't have the staff available to handle this right now.

kunta

Post by kunta »

I just rejoined the site,who are the boys in the dorm?? is there any live sex happening on the cams in the day or late nites or everything is on hold umtil june 2017??
SUPPORT
Site Admin

Post by SUPPORT »

kunta wrote:I just rejoined the site,who are the boys in the dorm?? is there any live sex happening on the cams in the day or late nites or everything is on hold umtil june 2017??
No - we actually will be launching the road show cam shortly that you will get to see video from behind the scenes.

kunta

Post by kunta »

So tell me what am I paying for then. The video here are all old and outdated. Your response has no timeline on it, but "soon", That's not good enough, give me specific dates. Whats the point of having a live cam, but all it shows is an empty bed. I noticed the reduction of price, but currently what you offering don't really worth what u charging. A better approach would be to reduce this further until you can offer all what u have posted then u increased the fees for new customer with a slight increase for those who remained and grandfathered into whats new, that is if that's coming. Finally you ignored my question, so I repeat, " who are the boys, if any currently in the dorm?
nate1062a

Post by nate1062a »

i UNDERSTAND THAT CERTAIN PEOPLE WHO COME IN THE DORMS, CAN'T BE ON CAM. IF THAT IS SO THEN DON'T COME IN THE ROOMS AND DISRUPT THE CAMS. THERE ARE STILL PAYING VIEWERS ON THIS SITE. THANKS.
kunta

Post by kunta »

Support,

Tell me now what exactly we are paying this large sum of money for. The Streams/Videos are old and outdated, the live cam has no activity, nothing at all. Based on your last update am yet to see anything materializing from that. It is unfair to take our moneys like that and don't give proper service or communicate with us. Come on do something, create some activities at least for those who are still here to see and enjoy. Whats happening now is so unacceptable despite your pending move, that is if that true.
shkpost

Post by shkpost »

shkpost

Post by shkpost »

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
shkpost

Post by shkpost »

shkpost

Post by shkpost »

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
shkpost

Post by shkpost »